Friday 13 July 2012

How I got the green light to buy as many shoes as I want

A few nights ago I put on my favourite 'at home only' heels and for the first time ever I didn't take them off before we got freaky. What resulted could only be described as the worlds most incredible mind blowing confidence building sex of my life.  Wearing those slutty heels made me feel sexy and confident, they added a little extra spice and a totally different feel to the night.  We tried three new things that I have been putting off for months, hell years even,  because I felt too shy.     After our night of amazing sex thanks to my slutty heels I have been given the go ahead to get as many sexy shoes as I want. 

Although there health concerns over wearing heels there are also many benefits. Physically, wearing heels forces you to arch your back, pushing your breasts forwards and your butt out,  accentuating the female figure making you look and feel sexier.  To counter the elevated angle of the heels, your stomach muscles tighten and your pelvis is tucked under, increasing the ability of your pelvic muscles to contract which I am sure you are all aware leads to better sex, easier childbirth and less peeing yourself when you sneeze.  Wearing heels over 3 inches increases your chances of tripping three fold so you do have to be careful, try to get in the habit of stretching your lower back, hips and calves after wearing heels for a prolonged period of time.  

So there you are, the secret to getting your partner to let you buy shoes, put your slutty heels on and unleash your inner vixen! 



No comments:

Post a Comment