Friday 4 May 2012

Ex-T-Cee

Ex-T-Cee is a topical arousal cream designed to increase blood flow and heighten the sensitivity.You only need to apply a small pea sized drop onto your clitoris so the cream lasts for ages, making it great value for money.  Not only does it provide a great minty tingly feeling for you, it's also edible and tastes great, a fantastic enhancer for oral sex, if you get your partner to gently blow on you it will feel fabulous!

 I've always been a bit paranoid about receiving oral sex, I can't imagine that a vagina would taste all that nice and I can never relax enough to enjoy it. One of the great advantages of this cream is the taste, I find that most arousal creams or edible lubes tastes foul but I genuinely enjoy the taste of this stuff and the flavour seems to last a long time.  

 I would recommend this to anyone who struggles to orgasm, I am seriously lucky to cum, it takes a lot for me and the first time I used this cream I came twice within ten minutes, I know that seems like a blatant lie in an attempt to get people to buy this but I swear it's not.  I don't get paid for any reviews and I don't make money from sales, everything I write on this blog is my own opinion shared purely to benefit others.

 Here is a link to the consultant I use, she's really friendly, helpful and throws an awesome party.  You can purchase through her site or host a party if you are in the South West of WA, feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions.



3 comments:

  1. sounds interesting ... where is the link??

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://ww2.pureromance.com.au/PublicStore/stores/AimeeIreland/default.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure Romance is a great site for getting your wife involved, it's non confronting and aimed at women but still has some cool toys.

    ReplyDelete